Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Works for this week

The contractor has suddenly restarted work at 226 after more than a week of halting work. This week's jobs are to paint up the plaster ceiling, put up all the remaining lights, paint the room walls, install the built in cabinets, install the wet kitchen windows. On my part, since he has given the "green light", I have called an ID to order the iron wrought grill door for the main entrance, and also made an appointment to do the timber flooring for the lanai area.

Today hopefully I can finalise the wall paper. By next week I hope to finalise the curtains and blinds for the unit.

Truly exciting to go thru this phase and even more excited to see the place metamorphozize in the next one month.

Oh, the only screwed up thing is that IKEA still doesn't have the stock that we want, so looks like I may have to call in our other carpenter to do the "emergency" rescue.

Here are some pictures

The living room before painting and installation of lights

The wet kitchen sliding windows
The concrete worktop at Bathroom Two. I simply love the black tiles that the contractor has picked

No comments:

Post a Comment