Sunday, August 23, 2009

Plaster ceiling up, and some lights.

Lights. We got 15 pieces of 4inch square downlights, and 8 pieces of 6inch square downlights, all with single tube, initially to save cost. They were installed last week, but to our shock, they are way too dim. So so upset. Few things to consider:

1. Upgrade the 4inches to 6inches.
2. Double the bulbs
3. Lights are too white. Does not jive with the hanging lights on normal bulbs which are too yellow. May have to change all the bulbs to cool white.
4. Change the normal bulbs from the hanging lights to cool white.
5. Add more downlights.

Problem problem. I spoke to our light supplier just to keep her in the know coz very likely I will need to add more lights and bulbs. She suggested to keep to the white lights, and add to double bulbs. I may also have to consider option no. 4.

Contractor will look at the place again today and let me know how to rectify this. All my furnitures, except for a couple of rugs and few furnitures, are confirmed. Once the lights are up, I can contact my curtain lady who did all our previous units.

Masterbedroom

Dining area
Dining area
Living room plaster ceiling




No comments:

Post a Comment